1. Employers increasingly confused about vaccine mandates Full story
2. US may trim isolation period for asymptomatic healthcare workers, Fauci says Full story
3. California to require boosters for healthcare workers Full story
4. Riding the waves: The state of healthcare workforce
5. OSHA to begin citations Jan. 10 after Biden's vaccine-or-test mandate reinstated for businesses Full story
6. Union files grievance against OSU Wexner alleging travel nurses being prioritized in scheduling Full story
7. COVID has shifted the workplace needs of clinical and office staff. Here are 3 key ways to support both.
8. 1 in 5 physicians, 2 in 5 nurses intend to leave practice within 2 years, AMA-led study finds Full story
9. UPMC launches in-house travel staffing agency to address nursing shortage Full story
10. Minnesota healthcare workers call on hospital CEOs to act on staffing crisis Full story
11. Company policies may drive pay inequality more than differences in workers' skills, study finds Full story
12. Supreme Court to review implications of Epic workplace arbitration case Full story
13. Top 50 cities for AI talent Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Hefty fines for not complying with price transparency are on the way. Here's how hospitals can avoid them.
2. CMS mandating bundled payments requires hospital-physician synergy — here's how to achieve it.
3. Still using paper fax to transmit patient data? Learn how switching to digital improves EHR workflows.