1. Abbott issues warning for 155K pain relief devices Full story
2. Kaiser Permanente to pay $49M for illegal disposal of medical supplies, hazardous waste Full story
3. Cleveland Clinic, University Hospitals select 5 diverse suppliers for accelerator project Full story
4. EHR training doesn't have to be a necessary evil. See how Froedtert is slashing training time and improving the EHR onboarding experience here.
5. 10 systems seeking supply leaders Full story
6. Hospitals' demand for blood outpacing supply, Red Cross warns Full story
7. Don't ignore case management in your value-based care strategy. Learn what tech leaders are leveraging for better outcomes here.
8. Mount Sinai to close Beth Israel campus in New York Full story
9. Boost productivity — without the burnout. Register here to learn how to do digital transformation the right way from healthcare tech leaders.
10. Dana-Farber picks Beth Israel Deaconess over Brigham for new cancer hospital Full story
11. Learning Opportunity: Physician & advanced practitioner recruitment: Here's what orgs need to know about incentives that stand out.
12. Learning Opportunity: 75% of supply chain leaders expect challenges to worsen or remain the same. Get the 2023 supply chain resiliency guide here.
13. Learning Opportunity: Health system CFOs are at a crossroads. Pick the right path forward with the 2023 Revenue Intelligence Data and Insights report.