1. Put all your eggs in one basket: 8 Qs with LifePoint Health's VP of supply chain Full story
2. Wyoming hospital gives update on construction timeline Full story
3. 13 recent drug, device recalls Full story
4. Staff shortages + supply disruptions are here to stay, but successful organizations can maintain efficiency. Join this discussion to learn how.
5. US bets on omicron boosters heading into 3rd COVID-19 fall: 4 updates Full story
6. Medtronic's defibrillator sees 98.7% success rate in global trial Full story
7. What do half of the hospitals on U.S. News Honor Roll have in common? They're getting smart about data. Here's how.
8. $3.1B deal: Olympus sells lab equipment business to private equity Full story
9. Problem? Burnout. Solution? Awareness and action. With 61% of healthcare workers reporting at least one symptom of burnout, this webinar is helping organizations invest in their clinicians. Watch it here.
10. 10 systems seeking supply chain leaders Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Where is telehealth heading? Mount Sinai, Intermountain leaders share their predictions here.
2. Virtual care has transformed from a luxury to a must-have. Here are 4 tips on closing the gap on virtual care delivery.
3. 63% of providers say their consent process leaves them at risk. E-signatures make the intake process safer and more convenient. Get the definitive report.