1. Massachusetts system taps physical material supplier Full story
2. Vanderbilt, Philips team up to reduce carbon footprint Full story
3. 4 supply chain updates Full story
4. At least 1 in 3 nurses are burned out. Get strategies to support your team's well-being — and maintain high-quality care — here.
5. 4th death linked to tainted eye drops Full story
6. New device reduces risk of esophagus injury during ablations Full story
7. Sustaining virtual care services post-PHE: Here's what organizations should know to maintain success.
8. Northwell looks to identify human trafficking in the supply chain Full story
9. 1,400+ cyberattacks occurred at healthcare organizations weekly in 2022. Hear from IT security experts on how to best protect your organization.
10. Envision to layoff 329 employees Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities - Access in One Click
1. Responding to drug shortages is time consuming and disruptive. Learn how University of Virginia Health predicts drug shortages before they occur and finds fast, reliable substitutions.
2. The pandemic underscored the need for 'getting back to basics' with PPE practices. Smart leaders are using this guide to protect clinicians and patients.