1. Healthcare supply chain troubles existed before COVID-19, and they could get worse Full story
2. 10 systems seeking supply leaders Full story
3. Supply chain costs 'literally out of control,' says 1 exec Full story
4. Inefficient scheduling leaves patients frustrated and staff burnt out. NewYork-Presbyterian's turned to AI to solve the problem. Here's how.
5. COVID-19 loosening its grip on health systems' supply chains Full story
6. Stay or leave the company? Half of women say flexibility is a factor Full story
7. When it comes to life-threatening bleeds, every moment counts. Get tips on managing patients with factor Xa inhibitor-related acute major bleeding here.
8. Novo Nordisk to curb Wegovy supply amid demand hike Full story
9. Everyone wants to be 'data-driven,' but it takes the right strategy to succeed. Learn how to leverage market data to transform service line performance here.
10. 10 best states for healthcare Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities - Access in One Click
1. Many health system leaders think pharmacy is too complex to integrate into their supply chain, but Parkview Health made it a reality. Here's how.
2. The pandemic underscored the need for 'getting back to basics' with PPE practices. Smart leaders are using this guide to protect clinicians and patients.
3. More No Surprises Act requirements are coming: Watch now to learn what they are and what to do about it.