1. Inventory costs hit record high: 11 notes Full story
2. AI-powered supply chain tech is helping health systems treat patients Full story
3. Biden's plan for long COVID-19: 4 notes Full story
4. Cybercriminals love hospitals — health data is valuable and healthcare IT security is often flawed. Here are 5 ways to prevent ransomware and fight back.
5. 'De-innovation': How Cleveland Clinic and more determine which processes to nix Full story
6. US further limits access to GSK's antibody Full story
7. Don't let troves of actionable patient data sit idle. Here's how to make use of it and improve outcomes.
8. GOP blocks $10B Senate COVID bill, demands vote on immigration policy Full story
9. 7 hospitals laying off workers Full story
10. Hospitals are bolstering wages. Is it sustainable? Full story
11. How Ballad, MetroHealth and 2 other systems are addressing COVID misinformation and restoring patient trust. Join the virtual discussion here.
12. 4 New Jersey pharmacies fined for alleged COVID-19 test kit sales violations Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Supply chain breakdowns are disrupting your organization. Click here for 11 financial trends affecting providers & what comes next.
2. Supply chain waste costs healthcare $5B annually. Reduce how much your hospital is affected here.
3. Can your call center be eliminated? Learn the five steps leaders must take to move toward intelligent automation.