1. FDA clears thinner nitrile gloves made by Ochsner's supply company Full story
2. 3 deaths now linked to recalled eye drops Full story
3. 4 pharmaceutical supply experts testify on drug shortages Full story
4. Remote care programs & the 'quintuple aim' go hand in hand. Learn how systems like Mass General Brigham are improving access + seeing 70% reduction in 30-day readmissions among home hospital patients.
5. 6 recent FDA recalls, warnings, approvals Full story
6. FTC has challenged health system mergers- but not disruptors Full story
7. Travel nursing contracts are squeezing hospitals' budgets — the solution might be in their own backyard. Here's how to connect with local talent.
8. Shields, Baystate to close urgent care clinics Full story
9. UCHealth is making the most of OR time and cutting staff overtime. Hear how in this session.
10. The most influential healthcare CEOs Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Clinicians are already overwhelmed — don't add OR supply disruptions to their list of grievances. Keep your shelves reliably stocked with these tips.
2. This 25-bed critical access hospital cut month-end close time by 50% while reducing the finance teams' workload — Here's how.
3. Don't stunt your ASC's growth. Learn how to remove revenue cycle roadblocks and ensure success here.