1. Who oversees supply chain at US News' top 5 hospitals Full story
2. Recalled heart device tied to 1 death, 4 serious injuries, FDA says Full story
3. Boston Children's sees steep decline in investment values for overall loss Full story
4. Inflation is pressuring margins and stressing supply chains. Here's how to create a more collaborative, flexible and cost-effective supply chain.
5. CMS allows California prison inmates to receive Medicaid care Full story
6. OU Health to cut 100 jobs Full story
7. Hospitals are living 'paycheck to paycheck' and supply constraints are only worsening. See how some hospitals are turning the tide here.
8. 10 systems seeking supply leaders Full story
9. Overwhelmed by industry buzz on utilization management? Discover the lessons 12 systems learned from their process transformations here.
10. Novant Health raises minimum wage to $17 per hour Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. The standard patient payment model is broken. That's why Ascension and Intermountain depend on this tool to increase patient engagement and drive net-new cash.
2. Even small finance teams have big reporting challenges. Here's how the CFO of a small home healthcare provider found the right tool to achieve seamless financial operations.
3. Healthcare product shortages remain 5X higher than before then pandemic. See 3 proven strategies for reducing supply chain shortages.