1. B. Braun Medical recalls blood administration sets due to potential for leakage Full story
2. FDA touts efforts to cut devicemaker reliance on ethylene oxide Full story
3. Trump flips on drug price negotiation plan Full story
4. UMass Memorial cut its telestroke workflow 38% — Click here for an inside look at the new process.
5. Cincinnati Children's Hospital admits to giving patients improper doses of blood pressure drug Full story
6. UnitedHealth to open Medicare centers in Walgreens stores Full story
7. How to cut the waste out of supply chain processes and allow staff to focus on the tasks that matter most. Click here to attend a live discussion on supply chain efficiency.
8. 6 drug companies under criminal investigation linked to opioid crisis Full story
9. Texas health system closes hospital, lays off 972 Full story
10. Kroger plans to partner with more hospitals Full story
11. How ChristianaCare became one of the nation's most dynamic health systems. Attend this live event to learn how to drive operational excellence through innovation.
12. FDA approves Medtronic's device to treat end-stage renal disease Full story