1. Texas blood-testing company files for bankruptcy, plans to cut 392 jobs Full story
2. Trump administration unveils plan to allow drug imports from Canada Full story
3. WHO braces for low Ebola vaccine supplies Full story
4. Dispelling USP <800> myths: A logical approach to staff safety when handling hazardous drugs. Click here to attend the webinar.
5. US News' Best Hospitals 2019-20 Honor Roll Full story
6. Red Cross' critical blood shortage drags on Full story
7. 5 Must Reads:
- Read this free e-book to learn about an overlooked opportunity for better population health management.
- How The Polyclinic streamlined materials management, reduced costs and maintained optimal inventory levels. Click here to read the success story.
- Read about three unique perspectives on the justification of faster susceptibility results to improve quality metrics
- 3 new solutions to change the ED care-cost equation. Get the white paper.
- How 2 providers are solving healthcare's price transparency problem through innovation. Click here to download the white paper.
8. CMS pitches 3 sweeping payment rules for 2020: 10 things to know Full story
9. Surescripts-Amazon PillPack battle over patient data heats up: 6 things to know Full story
10. Medicare paid $26B for drugs that didn't make cut in Australia, Canada, UK Full story
11. The keys to achieving a sustainable future for value-based healthcare. Click here to read the white paper.
12. 5 top supply chain stories in July Full story