1. Providence's collection agencies broke the law while collecting medical debts, Washington AG says Full story
2. Credit score provider to exclude all medical debts from scores Full story
3. Duke LifePoint hospital to retain Medicare contract Full story
4. Intake sets the stage for easing patient burden and reducing claim denials. Learn the right way to do it.
5. Cerner to pay $1.8M in racial discrimination case Full story
6. 'Talent management must be pursued daily': Houston Methodist VP of revenue cycle operations on the challenges and successes she's seeing now Full story
7. Tenet, Steward feud after $1.1B deal Full story
8. Self-pay accounts are time-consuming and expensive, but they're also on the rise. Watch now and learn how to protect your margins in unpredictable financial times.
9. 16% of hospitals complying with price transparency rule Full story
10. CMS' price transparency enforcement 'lukewarm,' Johns Hopkins professor says Full story
11. North Carolina woman guilty in $34M healthcare fraud case Full story
12. At Chicago's Navy Pier: Get informed on the continuously changing American healthcare system.
13. Marketing director arrested after cache of guns found at New Jersey hospital Full story
14. 4 trends accelerating healthcare platform adoption Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Patient care is personalized; why aren't spine fusion devices? Research reveals 3 benefits for personalized interbody devices.
2. Is it time to ditch your call center? Intelligent automation allows consumers to schedule appointments without making a call. Hear how one Texas clinic got it done.
3. Supply chain disruptions will arise. Learn how leading health systems are increasing productivity and resiliency with technology + strategy.