1. 11 healthcare organizations outsourcing RCM functions Full story
2. 'Hospital purgatory': Confidence in healthcare plunges as criticism grows louder and larger Full story
3. 7 RCM headlines to know from January Full story
4. Financial losses for hospitals continue to mount as the gap between provider and payer profits widens. Here are 5 tips to narrow the gap and improve financial performance now.
5. Texas group's latest No Surprises Act lawsuit challenges 600% fee hike Full story
6. Illinois hospital agrees to pay $250 to patients whose bills were sent to wrong people Full story
7. House bill seeks to end CMS' COVID-19 vaccine rule for healthcare facilities Full story
8. 2023 will bring more financial headwinds. Some health systems are better prepared than others. Is your hospital ready? Find out during this live financial forecast.
9. 7 reactions to CMS' Medicare Advantage audit ruling Full story
10. What will healthcare be like in 2023? Full story
11. Ascension to split president, CEO roles Full story
12. Amid closures, the (brighter) future of rural hospitals demands better margins + smoother operations. Learn how some execs are keeping their rural orgs thriving in an unforgiving environment.
13. Maryland hospital to close by spring 2024 Full story
14. 85 hospitals that provide the best patient experience, according to women Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Healthcare product shortages remain 5X higher than before then pandemic. See 3 proven strategies for reducing supply chain shortages.
2. Just 1 in 10 CKD patients get proper care. Learn how data + AI are changing the kidney care paradigm from costly, urgent treatment to preventative and cost-effective care.
3. Don't leave money on the table — see how Sanford Health saved millions with these inventory management tools.