1. Health insurance stocks rally as 'Medicare for All' threat weakens Full story
2. Cardiologist sues for $20M after New York hospital blocks admitting privileges Full story
3. BCBS venture arm leads $20M funding for digital health management startup Full story
4. Your A/R system needs a reality check. Click here to find out why it's not at peak performance.
5. How 6 major health plans rank on customer satisfaction Full story
6. Prices for 'free' flu shots vary widely — and can lead to higher premiums Full story
7. Is your organization taking action in the wrong areas? Learn why your data may be lying to you
8. Ex-healthcare CEO agrees to 20-year Medicare ban to settle billing fraud allegations Full story
9. Glassdoor chief economist: Healthcare largest, healthiest sector in economy Full story
10. Your revenue cycle is outdated in some way. Learn how to modernize your revenue cycle and gain a competitive advantage -- click here.
11. Physician practices spend nearly $3B annually updating provider directories, survey finds Full story
12. 10 recent payer exec moves Full story
13. Poll: Democrats in Iowa prefer more moderate healthcare policy Full story