|1. CEO of Texas Health Aetna out after 8 months Full story
2. Judge: Feds owe $1.6B to 100+ insurers Full story
3. CMS delays start of primary care payment model Full story
4. 2 in 3 patients don't pay their hospital bills on time. Click here to learn how to offset patient collections underperformance with a payer collections strategy.
5. Oregon insurer sues, says 3 health systems have locked it out of Portland market Full story
6. Freestanding EDs increased emergency out-of-pocket spending in local markets, study finds Full story
7. Clinicians need your help. 65% say they can't seek help for burnout because their organization lacks resources. Click here to read the report.
8. Higher prices, premiums ride coattails of provider consolidation, Georgetown study finds Full story
9. CMS taking applications for 2020 kidney care payment models Full story
10. How much does your hospital waste on unused, unorganized supplies? Find out — and learn how to stop the waste — in this webinar. Register here.
11. Health systems explore decoupling hospital chargemaster from Medicare payments Full story
12. Benchmark rates not the answer to surprise billing, University of Maryland health official says Full story