1. Centene to sell Magellan, Pantherx pharmacy businesses for $2.8B Full story
2. Anthem finalizes acquisition of Integra Managed Care Full story
3. The 10 largest data breaches ever reported in healthcare; 4 affected payers Full story
4. Healthcare costs shouldn't be a mystery. Empower patients to choose the right provider with the right digital tools.
5. Opinion: It's time to call a surge a surge Full story
6. 40 Florida medical practices sue UnitedHealth Full story
7. Cigna launches provider consult service for cancer patients Full story
8. 5 steps payers should take when developing value-based care plans to ensure health equity Full story
9. The key to reducing costs? A strategy that bridges payers and hospitals within an IDN. Here's how UPMC used virtual care to combat staff shortages and drive revenue.
10. HHS' surprise-billing appeal on hold Full story
11. 5 recent contract disputes, agreements involving payers Full story
12. Fired Mercyhealth exec sentenced for wire fraud, tax evasion Full story
13. Humana names public health director as chief medical officer of Medicaid line in Kentucky Full story
14. 12 hospitals scaling back services Full story
15. States ranked by increase in Medicaid, CHIP enrollment during pandemic Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Behind the scenes of one of the largest remote patient monitoring implementations and evaluations in the US: Clinical, staffing and claims ROI analysis.
2. Healthcare loses $10B annually in administrative costs due to low health literacy and rising complexity cost — learn how hospitals can move forward by downloading the Trends in Healthcare Payments Annual Report.
3. Patients want electronic payment options, but are still sent paper bills. Health systems are stalling when it comes to meaningful change. Click here to find out why.