1. UnitedHealth sees 14% revenue growth in Q1: 14 things to know Full story
2. Tech attacked, burned by travel nurse sues Hackensack Full story
3. At least 40% of top execs have left New York health plan in last year Full story
4. Fee-for-service is spiraling healthcare down an unsustainable path. Learn which industries' models are worth watching.
5. Grassley: Republicans won't repeal ACA if they retake Senate Full story
6. Judge extends Northside-Anthem contract 'until further order' Full story
7. Meet the big payer CEOs Full story
8. 5 recent contract disputes, resolutions involving payers Full story
9. Oklahoma hospital fires CEO, shakes up C-suite Full story
10. Patients want electronic payment options, but are still sent paper bills. Health systems are stalling when it comes to meaningful change. Click here to find out why.
11. Payers' fitness tech discounts: which offers the best Full story
12. Why most states won't text Medicaid recipients about renewing coverage Full story
13. Humana puts another $25M into affordable housing Full story
14. 5 recent lawsuits involving payers Full story
15. Alabama physician admits role in $28M healthcare fraud conspiracy Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Healthcare loses $10B annually in administrative costs due to low health literacy and rising complexity cost — learn how hospitals can move forward by downloading the Trends in Healthcare Payments Annual Report.
2. MD Anderson, Cedars Sinai and 3 other systems slashed length of stay for patients with bloodstream infections. See how the systems are optimizing antimicrobial utilization and improving outcomes here.
3. The future of healthcare finance and data is here. Are you ready? Learn how and why finance teams will steer the strategic direction of healthcare organizations.