1. Payers speak out on proposed Mass General Brigham expansion Full story
2. 6 healthcare payers among 'World's Most Ethical Companies' for 2022 Full story
3. Novant Health sued over $2K ER visitation fee Full story
4. Leading health system's next to-do? Advancing precision health. Here's how to do it.
5. California governor proposes office to curb hospital, physician, payer costs Full story
6. Biden calls for strengthened enforcement on payers' mental health parity Full story
7. 3 health systems that outsourced jobs to Optum Full story
8. CMS must rule on 3 Texas Medicaid payment plans by March 25 or face sanctions Full story
9. Healthfirst's tips on closing the health equity gap Full story
10. Intermountain created a health platform to accelerate care transformation — and it's working. Click here discover how innovation is moving needle on health equity and cost reduction.
11. Wisconsin companies hope to save big on medical costs with model that could go national Full story
12. Northeastern U vice president elected to Blue Cross Massachusetts board Full story
13. Medigap enrollees 3 times less likely to face issues paying medical bills, AHIP study finds Full story
14. 6 recent payer-provider contracting disputes, settlements Full story
15. 11 hospitals laying off workers Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Traditional EHR training is expensive and outdated. See how UCHealth cut clinicians' training time by 56% and saved $1.45M in the process here.
2. Patients' frustration with primary care is growing. See how health systems can improve the patient experience and foster more loyalty here.
3. Payers are uniquely positioned to address social determinants of health through data. Click here for 6 places to start.