1. New parents' $80K medical bill showcases No Surprises Act loophole Full story
2. As Kansas' $3.9B Medicaid contract enters legislative limbo, 3 payers watch carefully Full story
3. Anthem BCBS claims processing is still too slow, Maine providers say Full story
4. Looking to maximize savings on high-cost claims? Download the whitepaper.
5. Blue Shield exec: Sutter contracts were expected by patients Full story
6. Change Healthcare, UnitedHealth set Feb. 27 deadline for Justice Department to block deal Full story
7. 10 providers seeking payer contracting talent Full story
8. Centene's $21M New Hampshire settlement could fund Medicaid expansion Full story
9. Demand for mental healthcare is far outpacing supply. See how virtual care can help here.
10. CMS ends ACO track in rural payment model Full story
11. Independence Blue Cross adds Medicare Advantage-focused Patina Medical Group to network Full story
12. BA.2 should still be classified as omicron, WHO says Full story
13. Highmark Health launches virtual diabetes care program Full story
14. Lawmakers urge CMS to extend transitional health plans as agency hesitates Full story
15. Healthcare billing fraud: 9 recent cases Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. One optimization helped Cone Health reduce patient mortality and save $6.2M. Click here to find out how.
2. Time to ditch manual registration. Learn how one clinic chain achieved a 94% patient satisfaction rate through touchless registration.
3. The total joint market is growing even faster than you think. Here's how one Oregon ASC is making the most of it.