1. UnitedHealth Group names first chief sustainability officer Full story
2. Staffing crisis, payment cuts put 453 hospitals at risk of closure Full story
3. OIG: Tufts Health Plan received $3.7M in overpayments Full story
4. Does your patient data paint a whole picture? There's an accurate, affordable way to connect data across your enterprise. Here's how.
5. The hospital-at-home waiting game Full story
6. Over 30 lawmakers call for 'crack down' on payer birth control denials Full story
7. Florida Blue reduces prior authorization turnarounds by 10 days with AI Full story
8. Cigna chief human resources officer retires, replacement named Full story
9. CMS to launch monthly special enrollment period beginning in late March Full story
10. Wondering which benefits interoperability can bring? Click here to learn why orthopedic practices that use interoperable solutions perform better.
11. Mississippi Medicaid director calls legislation to ban Centene contract 'hazardous' Full story
12. 5 recent legal actions involving payers Full story
13. The rise and fall of UnitedHealth's early health-tech startup: 5 things to know Full story
14. Record number of patients caught COVID-19 in hospitals last month Full story
15. 60 essential things to know about the 'Big 6' payers Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Supply chain breakdowns are disrupting your organization. Click here for 11 financial trends affecting providers & what comes next.
2. How Ardent Health Services improved clinical documentation and reimbursement without magnifying staff burnout. Download the 4-page guide here.
3. Long COVID-19 is still largely a mystery. Here are the new findings revealed by real-world data.