1. 10 'overpaid' CEOs in healthcare features 3 payers Full story
2. Medicare Advantage enrollees need less retirement savings for healthcare costs: Report Full story
3. LHC Group to delist from Nasdaq as UnitedHealth's acquisition looms Full story
4. Leaders from Cigna, UnitedHealth, Kaiser, BCBS + more tackle 2023's most pressing issues at Becker’s exclusive Payer Issues Roundtable. Join them April 3-4. Apply to be a live reviewer now.
5. 5 payers conducting layoffs Full story
6. Federal lawmakers call for Medicare Advantage prior authorization, overpayment reforms Full story
7. Moderna promises $0 COVID-19 vaccine for insured post PHE Full story
8. BCBS North Carolina takes state health plan to court Full story
9. Revenue for home-based care increased 50% in the last decade — here's how Geisinger Health Plan is seizing this trend + achieving near-perfect patient satisfaction scores with 3.5x ROI.
10. UnitedHealth Group tied to 70,000 physicians Full story
11. 6 payer M&A updates Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Becker's-PwC survey: 84% of health systems are behind in cash collections + denials are up. Here is how revenue cycle leaders can meet cash goals.
2. High-risk patients drive high costs. Discover innovative chronic care interventions with better outcomes and guaranteed cost savings.
3. Patient leakage kills margins. Learn strategies to prevent leakage, diversifying revenue and improve differentiation here.