1. America's largest employer of physicians: UnitedHealth Group Full story
2. Medicare Advantage in the headlines: 10 recent updates Full story
3. 'Patients are going to die': Hospital access meltdown in Central California leaves officials in search of solutions Full story
4. How to address the growing, and costly, mental health needs of your members. Read the Johns Hopkins case study.
5. Best places to work in healthcare for 2023, per Glassdoor Full story
6. House Republicans introduce 'Pandemic is Over Act' in bid to end public health emergency Full story
7. Q&A with Point32Health CEO Cain Hayes on the 'tremendous opportunities' to advance health equity this year Full story
8. Trinity Health to institute virtual nurses across 88 hospitals in 26 states Full story
9. Payers are struggling to keep up with changing member expectations. Get ahead of the curve and stay there with conversational AI and these best practices.
10. Tenet making 9 executive changes
11. 10 providers seeking payer contracting talent Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Just 1 in 10 CKD patients get proper care. Learn how data + AI are changing the kidney care paradigm from costly, urgent treatment to preventative and cost-effective care.
2. The Medicare Trust Fund is scheduled to deplete in 2026 and hospitals are already facing skyrocketing debt. Here's the tool your organization needs to prepare for the coming industry shifts.
3. Providers lose millions on self-pay patients who actually have insurance. Discover 4 hidden ways to detect insurance coverage for self-pay patients.