1. Global healthcare billionaires: Who is ending 2022 at the top of the list Full story
2. Cleveland Clinic physician arrested for alleged patient assault Full story
3. Stark Law: What physicians need to know in 2023 Full story
4. The pandemic depleted hospital and health system finances, and revenue cycle efficiency is crucial to stymie losses and mount a recovery. Learn why your processes may hinder revenue capture, and how to fix them, here.
5. Physician wants hospital CEO pay capped at $800K Full story
6. How physician pay changed in the last 5 years Full story
7. 5 industry-shifting healthcare moves in 2022 Full story
8. How the role of physician assistant changed in 2022 Full story
9. Time is of the essence when treating patients with rare bleeding disorders. See how UT Health San Antonio is getting patients the care they need sooner via a new clinical pathway.
10. AMA: 5 tips for managing medical student loan debt Full story
11. Dr. James Callaghan named COO of Franciscan Alliance Full story
12. Georgia state senator joins Georgia Department of Community Health as chief medical officer Full story
13. Spotlight on Becker's first-ever health equity survey — Click here for analysis and insights.
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Traditional check-in processes are redundant and frustrating. A mobile-first approach can improve patients' intake experience in 7 key ways — see what they are and how 1 Georgia hospital is cashing in here.
2. Pain often hinders healing and inflates the cost of care — but it doesn't have to. The right therapy can be life-changing for chronic wound patients.
3. 22% percent of Americans don't speak English at home. Are your telehealth services accommodating them? Learn how to improve virtual care access here.