1. Michigan physician found dead in pond Full story
2. 10 physician specialties with the lowest 5-year pay jump Full story
3. Physician group sues Envision over corporate medicine laws Full story
4. The pandemic depleted hospital and health system finances, and revenue cycle efficiency is crucial to stymie losses and mount a recovery. Learn why your processes may hinder revenue capture, and how to fix them, here.
5. Florida physician group cuts ties with BCBS Full story
6. 3 ways to boost physician recruiting, per the AMA Full story
7. Dr. Jan Lee named ACHT physician leader of the year Full story
8. Dr. Chris DeRienzo appointed senior vice president, chief physician of AHA Full story
9. Time is of the essence when treating patients with rare bleeding disorders. See how UT Health San Antonio is getting patients the care they need sooner via a new clinical pathway.
10. OSF Health names new VP, chief medical officer Full story
11. Dr. Jennifer Shuford named Texas DSHS commissioner Full story
12. Dr. Darrin Nichols named CMO of Coplin Health Systems Full story
13. Spotlight on Becker's first-ever health equity survey — Click here for analysis and insights.
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Traditional check-in processes are redundant and frustrating. A mobile-first approach can improve patients' intake experience in 7 key ways — see what they are and how 1 Georgia hospital is cashing in here.
2. Your hospital could be at risk of a Stark Law or kickback violation. Get the tool that ensures physician payments are up to code, without the administrative burden.
3. 22% percent of Americans don't speak English at home. Are your telehealth services accommodating them? Learn how to improve virtual care access here.