1. The most interesting physician group deals in 2022 Full story
2. Chicago physician charged for role in $9.5M+ kickback scheme Full story
3. Optum's $8B+ year of deals: 6 acquisitions to know Full story
4. The pandemic depleted hospital and health system finances, and revenue cycle efficiency is crucial to stymie losses and mount a recovery. Learn why your processes may hinder revenue capture, and how to fix them, here.
5. Who is responsible for nurse abuse: Medscape survey Full story
6. Primary care in the US: 9 numbers to know Full story
7. BCBS begins reimbursement arrangements with Michigan physicians Full story
8. UCHealth Memorial Hospital president, CEO to depart Full story
9. Time is of the essence when treating patients with rare bleeding disorders. See how UT Health San Antonio is getting patients the care they need sooner via a new clinical pathway.
10. Viewpoint: Reducing physician burnout should be national priority Full story
11. Army chief medical officer opens Maine urgent care clinic Full story
12. American Society of Anesthesiologists issues new guidance for physicians Full story
13. Spotlight on Becker's first-ever health equity survey — Click here for analysis and insights.
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Traditional check-in processes are redundant and frustrating. A mobile-first approach can improve patients' intake experience in 7 key ways — see what they are and how 1 Georgia hospital is cashing in here.
2. Your hospital could be at risk of a Stark Law or kickback violation. Get the tool that ensures physician payments are up to code, without the administrative burden.
3. 22% percent of Americans don't speak English at home. Are your telehealth services accommodating them? Learn how to improve virtual care access here.