1. UCSD accused of ignoring anesthesiologist's fentanyl abuse Full story
2. Physician pay in the last 5 years Full story
3. Behind the payer practice 'significantly' cutting physician practice revenue Full story
4. Improve your cancer center’s efficiency and alleviate staffing shortages: learn how from two real-world case studies.
5. Kaiser Permanente taps Dr. Paul Minardi to be new nonprofit CEO Full story
6. States ranked by medical malpractice statute of limitations Full story
7. Physicians in California, Texas eligible for greater student loan forgiveness Full story
8. 3 ways physicians can save time in the workplace: AMA Full story
9. Biosimilar competition is driving down drug costs. Healthcare leaders can sustain the momentum with key takeaways from this discussion.
10. UVA Health taps new administrator for preoperative services Full story
11. Most physicians question NPs' care decisions, survey finds Full story
12. Dr. Kavitha Bhatia earns leadership recognition Full story
13. ED reimbursement changes are coming in 2023. To limit denials and downcoding, CFOs will need to get ahead of these key threats.
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Why aren't patients adopting scheduling and communication tools? Learn how to ensure your patient engagement investments aren't going to waste here.
2. How healthy is your workforce? These programs can help empower healthcare workers to improve their health and better serve patients.
3. Healthcare organizations face massive leadership and talent challenges. Learn how to cultivate high-performing teams during times of great change.