1. Judge declines Florida request to block federal mandate for healthcare workers Full story
2. Wisconsin physician gets 4 1/2 year sentence for $13M fraud scheme Full story
3. Private equity surgery acquisition trends: 6 things to know Full story
4. The 2021 Primary Care Model Survey for Hospitals and Health Systems. Click here to participate and receive a complimentary badge to a future Becker's conference.
5. Feds ask court to reinstate vaccine-or-test rule for businesses Full story
6. Who is exempt from the CMS COVID-19 vaccination mandate? Full story
7. HCA defeats billing fraud claims Full story
8. Seattle physician guilty of fraudulently applying for $3.5M in COVID-19 loans Full story
9. Better data leads to better care. Learn how to improve patient flow and streamline workflows here.
10. Physicians petition to end federal direct contracting Full story
11. Mississippi health system to offer 'pay on demand' option to nurses Full story
12. Hospital employment still lagging — 4 proposed explanations Full story
13. CMS move opens the door to high quality remote monitoring. Click here to learn what that means for providers.
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Current capacity management methods no longer cut it. See how hospitals are responding to rising patient volumes more strategically here.
2. Hospital execs are using cybernetics to enhance patient experiences, reduce employee strain — here's how.
3. AI-driven automation can save a hospital millions — these 6 must-reads explain which tools to adopt.