1. CMS clarifies rule against physician self-referral for 2022: 3 details Full story
2. Houston Methodist CEO says he was 'personally offended' by physician's COVID-19 claims Full story
3. 12 more states challenge healthcare worker vaccination mandate Full story
4. 70% reduction in feelings of burnout and fatigue. Discover how ambient clinical intelligence improves physician satisfaction and the overall patient experience, click here.
5. CommonSpirit eyes sale of 14 hospitals Full story
6. 20 most cost-efficient health systems Full story
7. Mismatch between medical group physician pay, staff pay unsustainable, report warns Full story
8. Will the definition of 'fully vaccinated' change? Full story
9. Your organization's data access control efforts might not be enough. Close vulnerabilities to cyberattacks with these strategies to better manage sensitive data.
10. About 1 in 5 healthcare workers have left medicine since the pandemic began — Here's why Full story
11. Medicare funding cuts could limit Texans' physician options by two-thirds Full story
12. Physician viewpoint: Medicine's reliance on AI 'not so smart' Full story
13. How Kaiser Permanente's health plan ramped up actionable insights for employers and execs. Learn more here.
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. What can 20 in-depth interviews & a survey 100+ hospital professionals tell us about the state of hospital-acquired conditions? Click here to find out.
2. The unknowns of telehealth are holding providers back — here's how to demystify them.
3. Cutting corners on medical device maintenance can backfire. Click here to learn what services are worth the upfront costs.