1. Michigan physician convicted in $100M healthcare fraud case Full story
2. Pandemic surgery delays exact an emotional toll, too, physicians say Full story
3. Texas physician labeled 'thief' for giving out expiring vaccines sues county for $1M over misinformation campaign Full story
4. 5 Must-haves for your patient engagement strategy. Learn more.
5. FDA decision means Pfizer boosters for healthcare workers: 5 things to know Full story
6. Mississippi physicians form 'medical freedom' group, fueling COVID-19 misinformation online Full story
7. Saint Vincent physicians to striking nurses: 'Come back to work' Full story
8. 2 North Carolina hospital board members resign over HCA ownership Full story
9. There are 4 key steps to building up your healthcare team's resilience. See what they are here.
10. 700 Yale New Haven employees face termination if not vaccinated by Sept. 30 deadline Full story
11. California woman sold Medicare tool that gave improper access to 500,000 patients' data, feds say Full story
12. BCBS of Massachusetts to pay physicians more for closing racial health gaps Full story
13. Traditional call center workflows are cumbersome and outdated. See how systems are changing that here.