1. CVS Health to buy Signify for $8B: 6 details Full story
2. Physicians urge CMS to boost 2023 conversion factor, expand certain telehealth services Full story
3. 6 CMOs on their most pressing issues Full story
4. See how documentation that writes itself can reduce feelings of burnout and fatigue by 70%. See how.
5. Nurses liable for patient harm carried out under physicians' orders, North Carolina court rules Full story
6. Texas PA arrested for practicing with a suspended license Full story
7. Mayo Clinic releases book of leadership lessons Full story
8. Travel nurses aren't returning to their old jobs Full story
9. Innovation in heart care: How Tampa General Hospital leveraged virtual technology to boost patient engagement and mitigate staff shortages. Click here to attend the virtual session.
10. 12 ways for physicians to improve telehealth presence Full story
11. Physician viewpoint: Cheaper insulin could cost people's lives Full story
12. Mercy uses surveys to combat burnout Full story
13. At the very best, an out-of-date management process leads to delays. At the worst - errors. Here's how health plans can update and save money.
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Better medication management is a priority for health systems, but less than half rely on vendors. Learn why + what hospital execs are looking for in new vendors.
2. Drug shortages are causing disproportionate workloads for pharmacy staff at children's hospitals. Here's how they're collaborating to tackle the issue.
3. Patient care is personalized; why aren't spine fusion devices? Research reveals 3 benefits for personalized interbody devices.