1. Florida hospital terminates physician who charged $50 for mask opt-out letters Full story
2. 12,000 patients' records exposed in 45-minute email hack of Utah physicians group Full story
3. More indirect pay arrangements scrutinized in proposed Stark update: 3 details Full story
4. Health systems often overlook a critical factor that influences patient outcomes — see what it is here.
5. COVID-19 vaccine protest planned outside home of Kentucky health system CEO Full story
6. How physician pay in the US compares to other countries: 11 findings Full story
7. Arkansas eye center sued for $815K over alleged billing fraud scheme: 4 details Full story
8. Florida physicians convene, urge unvaccinated to get COVID-19 shots Full story
9. Elective surgery pauses are back. See how Spectrum, St Michael’s Ambulatory Surgery are managing backlogs and preparing for future disruptions here.
10. 6 hospitals laying off workers Full story
11. 'Doctors and hospitals are not in the blame and punishment business' Full story
12. 5 transactions from physician-owned hospitals, practices Full story
13. What digital solution is driving efficiency across 4 key healthcare service lines? Click here to find out.