1. Maryland physician convicted for $15M healthcare fraud scheme Full story
2. Will declining physician pay be the 'final straw'? Full story
3. Where physicians are earning secondary income Full story
4.Sexual and gender minority community members face barriers to healthcare that put them at risk. Learn how providing affirming, culturally competent care can improve outcomes in this article from the Coverys Insights Blog.
5. How many hours a week do physicians spend on prior authorizations? Full story
6. As states begin banning TikTok, here's what it could mean for physicians Full story
7. Physician telehealth use declined in 2022 Full story
8. Hospitalist pay in 2023: 9 things to know Full story
9. It's 2023 and women are still underrepresented in academic medicine leadership. Experts share how organizations can better support career advancement for women physicians here.
10. HSS appoints 2 chiefs of surgery Full story
11. The fastest-growing physician specialties Full story
12. Atrium Health Wake Forest Baptist appoints new president Full story
13. Clinical documentation complexity is burning clinicians out. Learn how a 7-hospital system uses AI to lighten the load.
Becker's Learning Opportunities - Access in One Click
1. Relying on traditional staffing agencies can be costly. Here's why an internal agency may be the cost-cutting answer your health system is looking for
2. Pressure injuries affect 2.5M people annually. Learn how Stanford Medical Center was able to cut down on their pressure injuries here.
3. Generate buy-in and predict costs: Here's how health system financial leaders are validating ROI in 2023.