1. Noncompete agreements: What physicians should know in 2023 Full story
2. What are physicians' side gigs? Full story
3. 8 fraud cases in 2 weeks Full story
4. Sexual and gender minority community members face barriers to healthcare that put them at risk. Learn how providing affirming, culturally competent care can improve outcomes in this article from the Coverys Insights Blog.
5. Malpractice risks for physicians overseeing NPs, PAs: 10 things to know Full story
6. California physician gets $39M+ in whistleblower suit Full story
7. The incentive is being 'jeopardized': Why declining physician pay will affect the workforce Full story
8. CEO of Franciscan Missionaries to retire Full story
9. If there's one thing the healthcare C-suite needs in 2023, it's agility. In this how-to, experts unveil new approaches to financial planning — are yours outdated? Find out here.
10. BayState Health CEO to retire Full story
11. Guthrie Cortland Medical Center names chief medical officer Full story
12. Dr. Jeanne Marrazzo to lead NIAID Full story
13. Clinical documentation complexity is burning clinicians out. Learn how a 7-hospital system uses AI to lighten the load.
Becker's Learning Opportunities - Access in One Click
1. From Wi-Fi hotspots at local libraries to building 'techquity' into care delivery — see the community partnerships + tactics these leaders deem essential for bridging the equity gap.
2. RCM leaders' top challenges in 2023 and how they're addressing them — get best practices from leading systems here.
3. C-suite check-in: 125+ leaders on their top challenges, growth opportunities and investment priorities. See the report here.