1. Former Adena chief of surgery alleges wrongful termination, defamation Full story
2. 5 pay statistics physicians should know Full story
3. The advantages of putting physicians in the driver's seat Full story
4. Clinician and patients report more engaging encounters with less distraction from administrative tasks. Learn more.
5. Number of licensed physicians by state Full story
6. 10 states with the longest emergency room wait times Full story
7. Washington physician's license restricted for ivermectin prescriptions Full story
8. 15 skills every student should have when entering medical school Full story
9. If there's one thing the healthcare C-suite needs in 2023, it's agility. In this how-to, experts unveil new approaches to financial planning — are yours outdated? Find out here.
10. The top 66 LGBTQ+ physicians for 2023, per Castle Connolly Full story
11. 5 recent moves addressing the physician shortage Full story
12. Number of active primary care vs. specialist physicians by state Full story
13. Hospital capacity problems will persist as patient acuity rises by 2033. Read via MyBHC, which you can join for free here.
Becker's Learning Opportunities - Access in One Click
1. From Wi-Fi hotspots at local libraries to building 'techquity' into care delivery — see the community partnerships + tactics these leaders deem essential for bridging the equity gap.
2. Staff shortages are the reason 60% of nurses feel they don't have control of their careers. See if your retention strategy is falling short + 6 steps to fix it.
3. Reducing care variation is key to better outcomes & margins. Build a strategy that helps physicians do it here.