1. Stark law changes ramp up in 2023 Full story
2. CMS' proposed pay cuts could have 'detrimental effects on physicians' Full story
3. Physician turnover rate increased 43% in 8 years Full story
4. Patient volumes through 2033: Numbers and projections to know. Read via MyBHC, which you can join for free here.
5. The downfall of physician staffing groups Full story
6. Congress pushes CMS to finalize plans to streamline prior authorization Full story
7. Number of active primary care vs. specialist physicians by state Full story
8. 6 common reasons patients sue physicians Full story
9. An A+ training program is critical for any sterile processing department's success. Learn how zeroing in on the "why" during training can transform department operations.
10. States ranked by healthcare access, affordability Full story
11. Kansas university, medical school form admissions partnership to address physician shortage Full story
12. Diversity lacking in US medical school faculty, department chair positions Full story
13. Many hospital leaders are sleeping on a key opportunity for growth. See what it is here.
Becker's Learning Opportunities - Access in One Click
1. Geisinger Health Plan boasts a 95 percent member satisfaction rate. Watch now to learn how they did it.
2. Healthcare is in its consumer-centric era. See how UC San Diego Health improved engagement with its patient access center.
3. Learn how Novant, OhioHealth and others are leveraging strategic vendor partnerships to unite specialties in a cohesive network, boost revenue and more.