1. The decline of physician ownership Full story
2. How much money does it take for physicians to be in the top 1% in every state? Full story
3. Florida physician accused of overprescribing opioids Full story
4. It's 2023 and women are still underrepresented in academic medicine leadership. Experts share how organizations can better support career advancement for women physicians here.
5. Former Optum Health CEO to become UnitedHealth Group chief physician Full story
6. 5 questions to ask before switching to private practice Full story
7. 34 states that help physicians pay off student debt Full story
8. How to get rural physicians to stay in their communities Full story
9. Hospital capacity problems will persist as patient acuity rises by 2033. Read via MyBHC, which you can join for free here.
10. UPMC names president of physicians group Full story
11. 'Gastroenterology has it all': Why this physician chose GI as his specialty Full story
12. U.S. physician workforce tops 1 million Full story
13. In healthcare, the question isn't 'if' but 'when' and 'where' to deploy AI. Hear experts' take in this live session + the specialty altering care delivery w/ this tech.
Becker's Learning Opportunities - Access in One Click
1. Genomic screening is about to become the standard of care. Learn why integrating genomics into care delivery at your health system is 1 step toward the future here.
2. Your medical equipment is likely harboring hidden costs. Learn about a standardized approach helping organizations ensure a greater return here.