1. US physician shortage could hit 124,000 in 13 years & more stats to know Full story
2. 12 physicians leave HCA-acquired New Hampshire hospital as interim CEO takes helm Full story
3. Surgeons balk at CMS' payment rule update Full story
4. All hospitals want to improve their patients’ health outcomes — learn why predictive analytics is key.
5. Duke physicians 1st in U.S. to implant new artificial heart Full story
6. Top 15 nonmedical side gigs for physicians Full story
7. OptumCare adds 5,000+ physicians, clinicians Full story
8. Long COVID-19 unlikely among fully vaccinated, physicians say Full story
9. Which technologies helped King’s Daughters Medical Center overcome the pandemic? Click here to find out.
10. False claim recovery in 2020: $3.1B, OIG says Full story
11. Surgeon general issues warning on health misinformation, plan to combat it Full story
12. Google searches for vaccine-related infertility up 34,900% — how a physician + former Pfizer exec ignited the rumor Full story
13. Lessons in HAI prevention: How this California hospital leveled up protections for vulnerable patients. Click here to join the virtual presentation.