1. 2 physicians accuse HCA Healthcare of fraud, overbilling Full story
2. More physicians leave hospital after CEO was fired Full story
3. Florida physician group buying, reopening closed hospital Full story
4. Assess the U.S. hospital landscape with data-driven dashboards on hospital FTEs, revenue, beds and other business metrics — state by state. View the dashboards via Insights on MyBHC, which you can join for free here.
5. New York updates physician group acquisition policy: 8 things to know Full story
6. Texas physician assistant pleads guilty to practicing without a license Full story
7. Physicians still facing high burnout, job stress, low satisfaction rates Full story
8. 9 policy moves in June physicians should know Full story
9. Virtual care benefits: Discover the digital strategy that is delivering better cardiac care despite staffing shortages and a difficult operating environment
10. Dr. Anthony Fauci joins Georgetown School of Medicine faculty Full story
11. 8 initiatives to address physician suicide, per Medscape Full story
12. 6 workforce updates in June physicians should know Full story
13. Beyond the buzzwords, how are health systems actually leveraging AI to improve care + staff engagement? Find out here.
Becker's Learning Opportunities - Access in One Click
1. SDOH regulations are ramping up. This report shows how your strategy stacks up — and if fewer ED admissions + more closed-loop referrals are in your future.
2. If you passed on creating an internal agency, think again. Learn how one medical system changed course and saved 20% on labor costs.
3. 2 out of 3 consumers today expect personalization — including from their healthcare provider. Get case studies and tips for boosting patient satisfaction, cutting wait times and more here.