1. 10 specialties with the most physicians at $5M+ net worth Full story
2. Physician, pharmacist convicted in $4.4M Tricare fraud scheme Full story
3. 70 Tufts physicians transitioning to Boston Children's amid pediatric hospital closure Full story
4. Physician practices are boosting profits and operational effectiveness with these three revenue cycle success drivers.
5. More Minnesota nurses take aim at executive pay Full story
6. Patients losing access to physicians as telehealth access rolls back Full story
7. Arizona hospital preps for mass layoff Full story
8. Anesthesia compensation: 4 stats to know Full story
9. Watch for these pitfalls while navigating 2022's spine policy and coding changes. Learn how some ASCs are maximizing revenue.
10. Justice Department cracks down on ASC, anesthesia provider arrangements Full story
11. 'Stay humble at the outset': 4 physicians on how COVID-19 shaped infectious disease work Full story
12. North Carolina judge says certificate of need law 'monopolistic' despite lawsuit dismissal Full story
13. Does your payment strategy measure up to patient expectations? Here's how one 16-hospital system increased payments and cut manual reconciliation time in half.
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Lack of automation is burdening your staff. Click here to learn how to stop draining your company's resources.
2. 81% of residents like their training programs, but 41% are burned out. Get resources from AMA to improve physician well-being and promote better work-life balance here.
3. 85% of health insurance costs relate to chronic conditions. Here are 3 strategies to craft prevention programs that actually work.