1. The healthcare disruptors scaring physicians Full story
2. Pain management physician to pay $625K to resolve fraud allegations Full story
3. The future of private practice Full story
4. Mayo Clinic is upgrading the way it tracks infection risks in the OR. Learn about the system's plan to uncover hidden risk sources here.
5. 12 physician legal cases in May Full story
6. Physician specialists who take on the most side gigs Full story
7. Is employee retention improving? How 'the great resignation' is becoming 'the big stay' Full story
8. Patient outcomes are the same among physicians with MD and DO degrees: Study Full story
9. Ready or not, healthcare delivery is changing. See how outpatient services can be your hospital's greatest defense against major healthcare disruptors.
10. Penn State College of Medicine appoints next dean Full story
11. Anesthesiologist compensation: 10 stats to know Full story
12. 6 stats and studies physicians should know Full story
13. Life-changing decisions about patient care can't be made by a coin toss. Learn how to make evidence-based choices using clinical decision support here.
Becker's Learning Opportunities - Access in One Click
1. Hospitals can't afford to wait and see what this year's virus season will bring. Be prepared for a surge with lessons from Jefferson Health's nurse-led virtual nurse program here.
2. A rise in self-pay patients doesn't have to be costly. Protect margins with these strategies.
3. To build or to buy? That's the question. See what it takes to build your own pharmacy software and learn whether it's the best move for your organization here.