1. New Stark Law, Anti-Kickback exceptions physicians need to know Full story
2. 49 hospitals closing service lines Full story
3. Lowest paying states for physicians Full story
4. Legacy revenue cycle processes are no longer cutting it. Here's 3 ways AI can help improve patient financial clearance.
5. Massachusetts Eye and Ear to pay $5.7M to resolve false claims act allegations over physician compensation plans Full story
6. Striking physicians in NYC reach tentative agreement with Mount Sinai: The 3-day strike's timeline Full story
7. Where are the women in orthopedics? Full story
8. Anesthesiologist pay by setting Full story
9. Data holds the key to advancing population health. Learn the best ways to link data from disparate sources and tap into social determinants of health insights here.
10. Good news, bad news for spine and orthopedic surgeons in 2023 Full story
11. 35 spine and orthopedic device companies to know | 2023 Full story
12. Why spine surgeons should make investing a 2nd 'microcareer' Full story
13. Mayo Clinic is upgrading the way it tracks infection risks in the OR. Learn about the system's plan to uncover hidden risk sources here.
Becker's Learning Opportunities - Access in One Click
1. A rise in self-pay patients doesn't have to be costly. Protect margins with these strategies.
2. To build or to buy? That's the question. See what it takes to build your own pharmacy software and learn whether it's the best move for your organization here.
3. Organizations are ditching the "call center" in favor of the "contact center." Learn the difference + why it matters to patients here.