1. 108,700+ physicians move to employment in the last 3 years: 6 findings Full story
2. Physician accused of designing, selling ransomware Full story
3. Physician pay vs. nurse pay for each state Full story
4. No one goes to medical school to become a scribe. Or to connect with patients by staring at their EHR. See how AI is helping physicians get back to the work they were meant to do. Learn more.
5. Patients unhappy with 'corporate medicine' will look to independent physicians, ASCs Full story
6. The AMA's fight against expanded scope of practice legislation Full story
7. Physician permanently barred from prescribing schedule II and III drugs Full story
8. CRNAs given full practice authority in Michigan Full story
9. Want to convert every missed call into a booked appointment? See how 1,000+ healthcare practices are automating front desk tasks to acquire and retain more patients here.
10. Hospitals feel the brain drain Full story
11. Medicare payments to hospitals double those to ASCs: 4 study notes Full story
12. Centene in the headlines: 5 updates in 60 days Full story
13. Money alone can't solve nurse staffing shortages. Healthcare must innovate its way out of this crisis. These 3 actions can make a difference
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Is your organization meeting evolving marketing and user engagement needs? Learn how a CDP helps health marketers individualize their outreach strategies.
2. 40 percent of Americans live in regions with limited access to mental health professionals. Here is a step-by-step map of a better behavioral healthcare journey for all.
3. A 350-bed hospital can gain $22 million in annual revenue by focusing on financial performance rather than managing revenue cycle costs — here's how your health system can standardize RCM and focus on what's really important.