1. What to know about Stark Law in 2023: 10 notes Full story
2. Physician group won't drop suit against Envision: 3 things to know Full story
3. The physician issue with 'no clear end or solution in sight' Full story
4. Hospitals are notorious for delayed discharges. See how this Florida system is bucking the trend by tapping AI to streamline discharge management.
5. Chicago physician, wife ordered to pay $3M for kickbacks, Medicare fraud Full story
6. Why spine surgeons should make investing a 2nd 'microcareer' Full story
7. US depression rates hit record highs Full story
8. Tennessee governor signs bill adding 'graduate physicians' as healthcare practitioner category Full story
9. The way patients seek care is shifting. So should emergency departments' care delivery. Learn how to adapt to today's patients' needs here.
10. How Ochsner Health is combating burnout Full story
11. New York physician receives national award for excellence in patient care Full story
12. Sana Primary Care appoints Dr. Jay Parkinson chief medical officer Full story
13. 85% of nurses plan to leave hospital roles within a year. Here's how two systems are creating a work environment where nurses want to stay.
Becker's Learning Opportunities - Access in One Click
1. Hospitals can't afford to wait and see what this year's virus season will bring. Be prepared for a surge with lessons from Jefferson Health's nurse-led virtual nurse program here.
2. A rise in self-pay patients doesn't have to be costly. Protect margins with these strategies.
3. To build or to buy? That's the question. See what it takes to build your own pharmacy software and learn whether it's the best move for your organization here.