1. Why physicians are leaving medicine Full story
2. Is ChatGPT a threat to medicine? Full story
3. Former California physician pleads guilty to overprescribing opioids Full story
4. Ineffective RCM leads to excessive denials, exorbitant labor costs, weak payer management, and ineffective revenue capture. Master these five musts for RCM success.
5. Meet the leaders of the 5 largest physician groups Full story
6. Which physicians don't feel fairly compensated Full story
7. Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts adds 3 physician groups Full story
8. 10 specialties with the largest, smallest gender pay gaps Full story
9. 50+ million Americans have allergies: Providers are meeting rising patient demand + administrative work with this change.
10. 8 medical technologies to watch in 2023 Full story
11. Iredell Health names new VP of its physician network Full story
12. Florida hospital adds chief medical officer Full story
13. Legacy revenue cycle processes are no longer cutting it. Here's 3 ways AI can help improve patient financial clearance.
Becker's Learning Opportunities - Access in One Click
1. Bad RCM automation can do more harm than good. Learn what automation is right for your healthcare organization and more in this discussion.
2. Conventional workforce strategies just aren't good enough. Learn how to give healthcare workers the flexibility, autonomy they need here.
3. 47% of providers think patient access today is worse than it was 2 years ago. Get insights from patients, providers on what can be done to improve patient access here.