1. Envision to file for bankruptcy Full story
2. What physicians are paid per hour Full story
3. Yale New Haven, physician group settle to resolve false claim allegations Full story
4. Patients' healthcare needs are projected to outpace clinician supply in the coming years. See how these health systems are preparing.
5. Why independent practices are 'struggling to stay afloat' Full story
6. What the push toward the 'homespital' means for private practices Full story
7. 5 largest physician groups by number of physicians Full story
8. Nearly 1 in 3 physicians have been sued in their career: AMA Full story
9. The time to start building the hospital of the future is now. AI and real-time data tools are becoming vital to care delivery and will require infrastructure transformation. Get the roadmap for integrating new tech here.
10. American College of Emergency Physicians issues policy reversal on 'excited delirium' Full story
11. MaineHealth names chief medical officer Full story
12. DEA extends pandemic-era drug prescription rules Full story
13. Patients aren't happy with the primary care status quo. Learn how CHI Health is meeting demand for more personalization with a new primary care model.
Becker's Learning Opportunities - Access in One Click
1. Don't lose out on top talent to Amazon and Google. These recruitment strategies can help health systems stay competitive in today's healthcare landscape.
2. Transformational leadership: What is it? What isn't it? And how do you get more of it? Get answers to these questions and more here.