1. Physician named highest-paying healthcare job Full story
2. Optum is the largest employer of physicians: 10 stats to know Full story
3. HCA Healthcare's top paid execs Full story
4. Your EHR is a 'treasure trove' — if the data is usable. Hear how Seattle Children's is cultivating its data with a self-service tool that's boosting revenue + addressing disparities.
5. 6 physician fraud suits in April Full story
6. 5 ways private practice may change 10 years from now Full story
7. Association of American Physicians names president-elect Full story
8. Washington physician dies climbing Mount Everest Full story
9. The time to start building the hospital of the future is now. AI and real-time data tools are becoming vital to care delivery and will require infrastructure transformation. Get the roadmap for integrating new tech here.
10. 8 chief medical officer appointments in April Full story
11. Biden Administration warns against medical credit cards, loans Full story
12. AdventHealth Daytona Beach adds chief medical officer Full story
13. It's simple: Nurses stay when they see career growth pathways. Leaders from UCHealth, ChristianaCare + more share their tactics for success — and how virtual education fits in.
Becker's Learning Opportunities - Access in One Click
1. Tackling physician burnout starts at the top. Find out how URMC is using personalized coaching to boost physician leaders' skills, mitigate burnout and retain talent.
2. Collecting clinical data that's actually useful is easier said than done. Join industry experts as they share the best ways to clean up 'dirty data,' improve actionability and gain valuable insights.
3. UConn Health is simplifying care management, and the efforts are paying off. See how the system achieved a significant reduction in high ED utilizers using this tool.