1. 10 highest-paying healthcare jobs Full story
2. 'Still around, just different': What private practice will look like 10 years from now Full story
3. Envision Healthcare receives $91.2M in judgment against UnitedHealthcare Full story
4. Primary care transformation is exploding, but leading orgs know achieving better outcomes and savings in this space requires tools + support. Cone Health, MUSC Health + others will weigh in live, here.
5. Unfiltered: The insurance denials most frustrating to physicians Full story
6. California physician to pay $24M to settle False Claim Act allegations Full story
7. What physicians do when patients can't pay their bills Full story
8. Cigna Group, Radiology Partners add physicians to leadership Full story
9. Inefficient scheduling leaves patients frustrated and staff burnt out. NewYork-Presbyterian's turned to AI to solve the problem. Here's how.
10. Texas independent primary care provider network partners with Agilon Health Full story
11. 56% of medical group leaders cite staffing as biggest barrier to productivity Full story
12. Dr. Ryan Wade appointed Freedom Institute medical director Full story
13. Care at home is the ($265B) future. But better serving complex patients depends on how your tech ID's their needs — see the system enhancements leading some orgs to success.
Becker's Learning Opportunities - Access in One Click
1. 30 top systems for patient experience — see who made the list and how they're engaging with patients here.
2. Don't lose out on top talent to Amazon and Google. These recruitment strategies can help health systems stay competitive in today's healthcare landscape.
3. Stop wasting money on 'cost-saving' strategies that don't work. Learn how modernizing the healthcare call center can help your health system drive up to 40% net-new cash.