1. $427M+ in physician fraud suits in 2 weeks Full story
2. Tenet's highest-paid execs Full story
3. Physician pay jumps 18% in 5 years Full story
4. Mental health care is vital — but how do patients find it when nearly 20% of all U.S. counties have zero mental health providers? Step out of the dark ages with these tools and best practices.
5. 4 tips for young physicians in private practice: AMA Full story
6. 'Handing off a treasure': Inside Children's seamless CEO transition Full story
7. HCA total revenue hits $15.6B in Q1: 5 earning report notes Full story
8. AAFP urges noncompete ban in letter to FTC Full story
9. UC San Diego said 'enough' to high rates of patient no-shows — see how their clinic + 500 others are halving no-shows and growing volume, despite staff shortages.
10. Black patients live longer in counties with more Black physicians: Study Full story
11. Campaign, grant program launches to help physicians focus on drivers of health Full story
12. Physicians who work more hours aren't always more burnt out Full story
13. Intermountain's secret to effective quality improvement? Empowering caregivers to explore data on their own. See how the system is boosting efficiency and lowering costs with this unique data strategy.
Becker's Learning Opportunities - Access in One Click
1.A legacy credentialing system can cost you big time — in slow reimbursement, unhappy providers, compliance risk + more. Here are 5 tell-tale signs you're due for an upgrade.
2. 30 top systems for patient experience — see who made the list and how they're engaging with patients here.
3. Patient no-shows cost the healthcare industry $150B annually, and outdated strategies can make the problem worse. Learn 7 tactics that actually work to reduce no-shows and improve the patient experience.