1. Former physician sentenced to 7 years for $120M insurance fraud Full story
2. This specialty saw the biggest pay jump in 2023 Full story
3. Do employed or self-employed physicians earn more? Full story
4. Care at home is the ($265B) future. But better serving complex patients depends on how your tech ID's their needs — see the system enhancements leading some orgs to success.
5. 31% of healthcare workers plan to leave role by 2024: Study Full story
6. Find your 'north star': Orthopedic trauma surgeon Dr. Alex Jahangir on his guiding principle as a physician and leader Full story
7. States disciplining physicians: 6 updates Full story
8. Bill banning noncompetes for primary care physicians clears Indiana house Full story
9. This chronic condition costs the US healthcare system at least $50 billion annually. Learn what CommonSpirit, Geisinger & HCA Midwest are doing about it here.
10. 4 ways to reduce physician burnout Full story
11. A quarter of physicians plan to quit in the next 2 years Full story
12. 400 anesthesiologists create group to support physician-owned practices Full story
13. Everyone wants to be 'data-driven,' but it takes the right strategy to succeed. Learn how to leverage market data to transform service line performance here.
Becker's Learning Opportunities - Access in One Click
1. UConn Health is simplifying care management, and the efforts are paying off. See how the system achieved a significant reduction in high ED utilizers using this tool.
2. Patient no-shows cost the healthcare industry $150B annually, and outdated strategies can make the problem worse. Learn 7 tactics that actually work to reduce no-shows and improve the patient experience.
3. 30 top systems for patient experience — see who made the list and how they're engaging with patients here.