1. Stark Law's new physician exception: 5 things to know Full story
2. Average physician pay for 29 specialties, ranked Full story
3. The less-discussed reason noncompetes hurt physicians Full story
4. Effectively managing schedules and maximizing capacity in the OR, infusion centers and inpatient bed units has become more important than ever. Join us this June to hear insights from healthcare executives on best practices for capacity optimization. Reserve your spot here.
5. Lawmakers introduce Medicare physician pay reform bill Full story
6. Physician charged for allegedly overprescribing opioids in exchange for cash Full story
7. The most challenging part of being a physician Full story
8. Physician medical group merger and acquisition activity down 14% Full story
9. Hospitals need data strategies that actually work. Find out what's missing from yours here.
10. 6 things to know about physician recapitalization transactions Full story
11. Covered California appoints chief medical officer Full story
12. 10 best states for children's healthcare Full story
13. This chronic condition costs the U.S. healthcare system at least $50 billion annually. Learn what CommonSpirit, Geisinger & HCA Midwest are doing about it here.
Becker's Learning Opportunities - Access in One Click
1. Patient no-shows cost the healthcare industry $150B annually, and outdated strategies can make the problem worse. Learn 7 tactics that actually work to reduce no-shows and improve the patient experience.
2. Newsflash: Older adults like technology. See what digital tools they're most interested in using and learn how to build an age-inclusive digital health strategy here.
3. Conventional workforce strategies just aren't good enough. Learn how to give healthcare workers the flexibility, autonomy they need here.