1. 9 physicians among 2023's richest people Full story
2. Florida physician involved in $60M fraud scheme forfeits license Full story
3. Optum acquires New York physician group Full story
4. Physician practices need to prepare for the significant policy shifts ahead as COVID PHE protections end. Learn what to expect—join our webinar.
5. CMS pitches tighter physician-owned hospital restrictions Full story
6. Dr. Jason Fish named CEO of Yale Health Full story
7. Malpractice risks for physicians overseeing NPs, PAs: 10 things to know Full story
8. 10 best, worst states for working from home Full story
9. UC San Diego said 'enough' to high rates of patient no-shows — see how their clinic + 500 others are halving no-shows and growing volume, despite staff shortages.
10. 10 specialties with the lowest, highest female provider representation Full story
11. 'Nurses make great leaders,' say 5 Hackensack Meridian bedside-to-C-suite executives Full story
12. Better Health Group opens 100th clinic Full story
13. Does patient self-service technology make a difference? Learn the specific, tangible benefits for providers from patient self-service technologies.
Becker's Learning Opportunities - Access in One Click
1. Newsflash: Older adults like technology. See what digital tools they're most interested in using and learn how to build an age-inclusive digital health strategy here.
2. Traditional care coordination wastes time and money. A key upgrade is helping some orgs reduce clinician time spent in patient charts by 82% — read how.
3. The patient experience is going digital whether providers are ready or not. Learn the 5 trends reshaping care delivery and how to use them to meet changing patient expectations here.